This program is designed to assist patients who are transitioning out of inpatient care or who may be seeking more intense treatment in an outpatient setting. The program is offered five days a week at Rivendell, and patients are able to attend during the day and return home in the evening. Partial Hospitalization Services are available for:
- Chemical Dependency and Substance Abuse
- Mental Health Issues
- Males and Females
- Adults age 18 & above
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-2:30pm (Hours may vary)
- 5 Hours of Therapy Sessions Daily
- Medication Management by Team Psychiatrist
- Lunch & Refreshments Included
- Recreational Activities
- Guided Journaling
- Life Skills Seminar led by Physician
- Individual Case Management & Aftercare Plan
- Referrals for Follow Up Support
The Partial Hospitalization Program accepts most insurances. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about eligibility.
An assessment is available at no charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more details on this or any of our services, please call 1-800-264-5640 or 501-316-1255.